[JA] Re: Recovering dbd files

  • From: "ekblaw@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ekblaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 23:36:17 GMT

> (2) How do I subscribe to the digest version of this group.

Bob, here's the steps that work for me:

a) Go to //www.freelists.org/login.html and log into FreeLists
b) Scroll down the Lists sub-window to find juno_accmail, highlight it and then
press the "Select List" button.
c) Under "Available Commands", press the "Change Settings" button.
d) Place checkmarks in the DIGEST and ECHOPOST boxes.  I just noticed that I
had not input my "Full Name" before - you may or may not want to update that
box.

Rick Ekblaw