[JA] Re: Recovering dbd files

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:03:50 -0700

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 Robert Avery <rwavery@xxxxxxxx> asked:

>(1) How do I recover my folders from a dbd file that Juno can't read?

Hi Bob, and All,

I'll let those better equipped than I deal with that question Bob, but I
would like to Welcome you to the list.  I'm sure someone will get around to
it soon.

>(2) How do I subscribe to the digest version of this group.

Yeah, that's an old address...  another one of those long stories.  Anyway,
trying sending a message to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set digest
juno_accmail' (no quotes) in the body or subject line.

Try it and if that doesn't work, write me offlist.

George Lunt ..... so. cal.