[JA] No Mail?

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:25:11 EDT

Jim -

>CS> Called about 6 AM - outgoing messages went, no incoming messages.
>
>CS> It's now 1:15 PM. Still no messages.
>
>Seldom do I go seven hours without incoming, if I call.

------

Ditto. I'm on quite a few lists, figure a couple of hundred messages a
day. Even at 6 AM, I should see 30 or so from overseas (mostly Australia
and England) as well as some from the East Coast.

>On the other hand, the majority of my mail runs include an outgoing
>message, usually with Cc: to myself.

------

I almost always have messages to send. While I don't normally send myself
a copy per se, I do have all my lists set to return my messages.

>I notice your time stamp indicates five hours later, and idly wonder
>why.

------

I used to typically do two runs a day - late morning and midnightish.
Because I've added several lists, I usually do more these days.

> I will finish writing this message (using Juno 5) about 11:15 Eastern
>Daylight Time today, Thursday, but will probably send it in the
>evening.

-----

It's 11 PM MST and I just downloaded a large batch of mail which included
your message.