[JA] Re: Auto CC?

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 00:01:29 PDT

}Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:04:45 -0400
}Subject: [JA] Auto CC?
}From: terumoth
}
}Is there a way to make juno automatically put a cc to circumvent juno's
}automatic tagline? I know I can place it in at each e-mail manually to
do
}this, but so often I forget when I am sending to grab webpages or do a
}search etc...
}
}anybody?
}
}shalom...
}laz
}
}________________________________________________________________

        Use the same trick that I use with mailing list replies:

1: The notags address needs to be in the address book.

2: The main address (web-by-mail server, in your case, mailing list
posting address in my case) needs to be in the address book.

3: In the address book, Create, by another name, a mailing list, with
those two addresses.

4: When sending mail (requests) to the server, use the address book's
mailing list name.

        In this case, I send this message to address JA and the juno
address book includes the two needed addresses.
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---