[jsonar] Re: JAWS 13 and Sonar again

  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 21:22:09 +0200

Hi,
I have also contacted FS several times, my last contact with them was a few
days ago and they told me to contact the script writer or Dancing dots, if I
would have used CT, but I am not.
Too bad that they don't fix this thing.
I will also install JAWS 12 so I can go back, if I have to.
Many thanks,
Christian