[jsonar] Re: JAWS 13 and Sonar again

  • From: "Peter Torpey" <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:40:02 -0400

Well, for the presets I usually have to arrow up and down without hearing
the different presets from JAWS, but I can read them on my Braille display.
Then I hit enter when I'm on the one I want and JAWS will speak it.  I
suppose one could also use the JAWS cursor.

Not the best, but it works.  I don't like switching back and forth between
JAWS 12 and JAWS 13, but sometimes I'm tempted to do that.

In general, though, for other applications, I like JAWS 13 and like to keep
up with the latest fixes and updates in JAWS, so I mostly run JAWS 13 and
put up with these annoyances until they, hopefully, get fixed.  Perhaps if
more of us would write to FS about these issues with JAWS 13 that would
help.  I've contacted them many times about this.

--Pete