[jimkitchenchat] Re: High

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 05:08:26 -0500

Hi Diwakar,

Thank you and happy Diwali to you as well.

Yes sir we sure did reelect President Obama.  Personally I like President
Obama.  You know much better than our last President and better than the
candidate that he ran against in this and the last election.

It is taking allot of work and time to add new rooms and items to Dungeon
Master, but I am working on it.

Have a good weekend.

BFN

    Jim