[jimkitchenchat] Re: High!

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shaun everiss" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:38:54 -0400

Hi Shaun,

No, I don't even ever remember getting a disk with any of the computers and
sound cards that I have owned.  Oh wait, I guess that I did get a disk with one
of my Dell computers, never looked at it though.  I believe that it is just
drivers etc for the card.  It's a Turtle Beach Santa Cruise card.

I have been collecting sound files since the early nineties.  Got lots of them
from the PC Ohio BBS.  And then got a shit load of sound files from binary news
groups.

BFN

    Jim

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray?  I don't want to
have to restart my collection...again.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920