[jimkitchenchat] High

  • From: diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:47:15 -0600

High Jim, Have you given any serious thought as to whether you want to add Rashi or not? See the thing is, real person be dammed, we should get to have fun. And, she was my X. There is one more car that you can add. It is called Maruti Gypsi, quite easy to find on google. It's and indian SUV that's been exported. But, the thing is that I had a bit of a mania for this car ever since my dad took me and my mom on a trip in it when I was 4. Still remember it well. One thing Jim, in Moc1 TTS, and in most of your games, I wondered why you could only shift one gear at a time, up or down. And you could add reverse gear, I like the wining sound any car makes when you are backing up. Please do tell me what you think, and give me as much detail as you can. BFN, Diwakar.