[jimkitchenchat] Re: High!

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shaun everiss" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:29:35 -0400

Hi Shaun,

That is very cool that you have so many of the Simpsons episodes on DVs.  Other
then this year, I also believe that I have all of the episodes.  I also have
the Simpsons movie with described audio for the blind.  I even many years had
the Simpsons on TV with described audio.  It just seemed to come and go.  And
the cable company would blame the TV station and vice versa.  But I was not
able to record them.

I actually still have a shit load of floppy disks, Cds, VCR tapes and even
cassette tapes.  I probably need to get rid of them as I have not used any of
them for a long time.  I have two external tera byte hard drives on my desk
that I use for backup and storage.  There is also a 500 gig and several thumb
drives that I also use for backup and transferring files.

Can't believe though that I am still running such old computers that have very
small hard drives.  Oh well, at least I do have the external drives.

BFN

    Jim

What do you mean, a bit shy of a byte?

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx