[jhb] Re: Printer Query

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:21 +0100 (BST)

<Blush>
Oxymoron indeed it is.  Civil Engineer is my personal favourite.

To add to an earlier comment about refilled cartridges ruining print
heads, I have printed at times up to 40 reams of paper a year for 10
years using two HP printers (5600s) with refilled cartridges, plus for
the last 5 years only, a small laserjet B&W only, so the 5600s were never
redundant.  Poor quality of refills due to tired cartridges, not damaged
print heads, has finally forced a replacement with the HP1000 I mentioned
before.

Peter