[jhb] Re: Printer Query

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:07:33 -0000

No comment, old boy.

http://woodair.net

-----Original Message-----
From: jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Brook
Sent: 23 August 2011 17:52
To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb] Re: Printer Query

Exactly!  (Sorry, Peter).  I like oxymorons - "appear invisible",
"climb down" and, as the late great W.C. Fields once said, "The
best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep" ...

I'll get me 'at ...

M.

p.s. I think that FrankT should explain the Monty Python
connection for those of us of the great unwashed who have
absolutely no idea what he was talking about!

From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:06:55
To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Was it a rat I saw?" is a palindrome.  "low cost ink replacement"
backwards, reads "tnemecalper kni tsoc wol" ... ??

M.