[jhb] Re: OT: Plot multiple locations in Google Maps

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:35:25 +0100

I'll have to pass on that - I've only worked with Google Earth and written
KML files.

In the meantime I'm getting rather mad because I've just watched the first
stream of six British Airways flights inbound from the States turned away
from UK airspace. One flew all the way down to London and then had to carry
on into France. Four diverted to Shannon and one (BAW84) is still orbiting
over the IOM - and has been doing so for the last hour..