[jhb] Re: New member

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:27:27 -0000

Tom –

It wasn’t my fault, honest!  I’ve still got the scars.  Mind you, Tom, I’ll
forgive you anything after that far off day when I executed an unbelievably
accurate approach in my  Fokker Friendship to Kathmandu to find, after taxiing
to the apron, you & Gerry sitting there in your huge Airbuses waiting for me.
I swear that you slewed there…  If any of you have ever attempted the approach
and landing to Kathmandu airport VNTK you will understand my scepticism.

Back on your tractor, Tom.

MikeB

JHB193