[jhb] Re: Mesh Problems

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 15:45:08 +0100

I've created a flatten for an FSX airfield and it seemed to work - but I
suspect only in one direction. It's a guess but I suspect a flatten will
lower any mesh above flatten height down to this height but it may not raise
mesh lower than flatten height upwards. I was using the conventional syntax
of:

Flatten.0=325.0,N51 01.26,W1 49.50,N51 01.26,W1 48.50,N51 00.75,W1 48.50,N51
00.75,W1 49.50

Can you exclude autogen in FSX?