[jhb] Re: Latest video

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:41:25 +0100

Nice video and I like the HD.

A couple of years ago we were sailing out of one of the Caribbean islands, where the finals path crossed the route taken by cruise ships, where they are quite close in. I remember wondering whether there had to be some comms between ATC and the port authority, as a cruise ship definitely intercepted the glideslope at the point the paths crossed.

Gerry Winskill

On 11/08/2011 01:40, Paul Reynolds wrote:
I've just uploaded another video to youtube. It's posted at full HD
quality (1080p) for those who like that sort of thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nuosXVZKwQ
Comments welcome.
Paul