[jhb] Re: Latest video

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:31:45 +0100

I was having a problem recoding the audio from within FSX.  Usually you set
whatever audio recorder to capture from the Stereo Mix but that wasn't
listed as an option on the list of my sound sources.  In the end I cheated
and used FRAPS (payware) to create a second cockpit video and then extracted
the audio from that.

I've now discovered that the Stereo Mix option is disabled by default in
Windows 7.  Having now enabled it I won't need to use Fraps in future.

Paul