[jhb] Help!!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:23:48 +0100

I'm off for a walk, to give the grey cells time to recover.

THE 8800GTX card has just arrived. The first installation step is to remove the existing drivers, via Control Panel. This I did but the screen looked unchanged so I did a restart. It was still unchanged.

Going via the scree and Properties route I arrived at the drivers page and opted to uninstal. It refused, on the grounds that the driver is required to boot up the computer.

Any ideas folks?

BTW it weigh a ton and is going to be a tight fit.