[jhb] Re: Grounded by NATS

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:57:57 +0100

Since I'm currently refueling at Christmas Island, the words "all right" and "Jack" spring readily to mind. However, the real world applies to our son, who's unlikely to be flying out of JFK tonight, if the NATS view is correct.

Every cloud has a silver lining; well, grey then. The eruption deprived the politicians of 15 minutes of lunchtime TV! I guess it has two silver linings, since it isn't something we can all be made to feel guilty for causing.

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:
Are we?  That is does the NATS restriction apply in the simulated world?

Paul