Re: using solona

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:11:38 -0800

Kimsan,

You need to take a screen shot of the entire web page. Then, (unless you're
using the handy tool they provide) you need to open the Paint program and
paste, and save as a 256-color bitmap. then that bitmap is what you upload to
the Solona people.

Solona has a handy tool that will take the screen shot with just a keystroke
and creates a filed "11.png" on your hard drive, ready to upload. Its a lot
faster, using this tool to do the snapshot.

Good luck.

Dave