Re: using solona

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:15:43 +0000

Isn't Qwitter more simpler? Just my views.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 20/02/2010 20:38, michael kizer wrote:
well the simplest way to solve captchas is use firefox and webvisum

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or
live michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 2/20/2010 3:32 PM, Kimsan Song wrote:

The only problem is that if I need to use qwitter to solve a capcha I
can't use it from my workplace, which stinks. I still love that
feature though but still need to figure out how to do it from the
solona website.

I guess I will just solve capchas after work, lol.

please join me on facebook blindguy80@xxxxxxxxx or follow me on
twitter at www.twitter.com/kimsansong