RE: using solona

  • From: "Kimsan Song" <blindguy80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:06:53 -0800

So I will press CTRL shift S right? For example, when wanting to verify the
code in the box for the create a new email account in yahoo.

please join me on facebook blindguy80@xxxxxxxxx or follow me on twitter at
www.twitter.com/kimsansong

Secondly, I don't need to browse for the file right? I would just type
c:\11.png?