Re: using solona

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:38:50 -0500

well the simplest way to solve captchas is use firefox and webvisum

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor  facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or live
michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 2/20/2010 3:32 PM, Kimsan Song wrote:

The only problem is that if I need to use qwitter to solve a capcha I can't use it from my workplace, which stinks. I still love that feature though but still need to figure out how to do it from the solona website.

I guess I will just solve capchas after work, lol.

please join me on facebook blindguy80@xxxxxxxxx or follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/kimsansong