Re: updating JFW

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:00:38 -0500

Something also worth considering,
Windows itself, is not free from flaws, and since a screen reader such as
Jaws, is designed to work based on imformation from the o/s, it's never
going to be flawless.
With this in mind, people experiecing problems, should try to gain as much
of an understanding of their computer, to help them decide whether it is a
Jaws, or Windows, or hardware, or software problem.
Not always an easy task for even the most experienced users.

Ricque
E-Mail: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Messenger: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx