the letter F comes up as a blank when back spacing in Word or OE.

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:59:51 -0800

I have posted this before,, but don't remember if there is a fix for this. When I back space through a word if there is a letter F in it, it is said as blank by Jaws. Is there a fix for this? I also notice, that when I am typing, and i have my jaws 7 to say the letters as I type them, sometimes jaws doesn't say all the letters. for example as i was writing the word jaws a couple seconds ago,, the J was skipped and I had to go back to see if it was there. Would a jaws repair fix this or is there something else needs be done?
Thanks in advance. I am running XP Pro and Jaws 7.
Jim