RE: turning off move over mickey mouse cursor blah blah

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 14:46:35 -0700

Open a web site. Go to config manager by doing insert + 6, when the cf
manager opens make sure nothing is in the window.  Go to menus  and set
options and down to html and hit enter. Under the graphics tab make sure
there is no check in the user graphics verbosity. Click ok, save the
settings and exit config manager