Re: ordering correctly

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 15:58:26 -0600

Mouse over the rocks, please.

The way to turn it off is written in something that means nothing in
English. Here's an old instruction from Debbie Scales...

"Press insert six for the configuration manager.
Press control shift D for the default file.
Press alt S for the set options menu.
Press H for HTML options.
Control shift tab to the misc tab and uncheck the box for indicate
element attribute.
Save your changes.