Re: turning off move over mickey mouse cursor blah blah

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 15:17:27 -0700

Hi,

Thanks. Two questions. First, what do you mean by saying I should be where
there's "nothing in the window?" You mean, launch my browser and get onto a
blank Web page? Which window are you referring to?

Second, the reason I forgot the Graphics tab is because It had been a long
time since I'd visited that part of the menu, and my copy of Jaws didn't
announce that I was on a tab at all when I opened the HTML options. So I
forgot that there were several tabs under it. When you said to go to the
Graphics tab, of course I control tabbed and found it.

But then, there is no item like the one you say to uncheck. There are a few
items in the list, but not that. Maybe you're referring to an earlier
version of Jaws?there aren't any check boxes, but there are radio buttons,
and there's nothing labeled this way.

Thanks again.
 (I put i take sure thtsomwehere in a juwst out of curioisty, what do you
mean by saying "make sure there's nothing in about? Is this actually
something critical?

Seibcdm the ugges