Re: stand by and Jaws

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 21:38:06 -0600

Don't know which is preferred but I am using hibernate now. I couldn't get my computer to stay in standby. It would wake up all by it's self. That was the only problem I had with standby. Sometimes I do have a bit of trouble coming out of hibernate. PS2.exe will cause an error. This is related to Jaws because ps2.exe sometimes causes an error when I unload Jaws. Ps2.exe is a utility that HP computers use to control the multimedia functions of their keyboards. I've even tried keeping ps2.exe from loading on startup in configuration manager but it still runs and still causes the occasional error.

----- Original Message ----- From: "golden" <golden789@xxxxxxxxx>