Re: stand by and Jaws

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:39:49 +0300

MessageNicol,

I tried it.
It doesn't work for me, sorry.

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx
azrad_moty@xxxxxxxxxxx
motiaz@xxxxxxxxx
Israel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nicol Oosthuizen
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:06 PM
  Subject: RE: stand by and Jaws

  NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
  ----

  Sometimes with jaws8 it also happens with me that jaws runs in demo mode. I
never use stand by, but sometimes when I unload jaws because it is not reading
something properly and I load jaws again it says jaws in 40 minute mode.

  So if I then unload   it again and load it again it says jaws for windows is
ready and if I then go into the jaws window and I go into the help menu and
into the about message box I can see that the full version is running because
if its running in 40 minute mode  the serial number will always be 801 and the
about dialogue will also say how many minutes is remaining.

  So try unloading  jaws and bring it back again if it says that its running in
40 minute mode, it might work.