Re: reply to sender?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:02:04 +0100

  yes
  ----- Original Message -----
   yes I can as it is as cy said sometimes it works other times not I am trying
to use Jaws 11 fully patched  with windows 7 and office 7 and ms outlook and as
mentioned it plays up,I had to laugh at cy's the time it did work he was so
amazed he said"holy cow  It was a long time since I heard that expression
dorothy! From: larelishumate@xxxxxxx