Re: reply to sender

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:56:50 -0700

Yadiel,

If you've followed this thread you should have noted that in many cases, it
either works intermittently, or not at all, and has been an issue since its
inception a couple of revisions back.

The "science and fuzz" is not in a lack of understanding what its purported to
do, nor the keystroke to do it -- it's in demystifying the underlying
obstreperous nature of the script and keystroke.

Dave