Re: reply from FS re problems with RealSpeak

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:56:29 -0700

Now you've got me laughing, too, thinking of all the tricks we have to learn
to play on Jaws to get it not to talk weird.  While we're at it, how about
spelling out your first name phonetically in some way, if you can, so I can
imagine how it's actually pronounced?  Is it something like ko-reen'?  Or
what?  And, is it a man's name or a woman's name?  And from what language
and culture does it come?

Thanks very much.  I really love learning things like this, and
understanding more about the community we're in together on a list like
this.

your .