reply from FS re problems with RealSpeak

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:30:53 +0100

Hi Everybody, following on from my recent postings about the problems with
Realspeak and Jaws I had a reply this morning from FS regarding it.
                    John.
Dear john

Thank you for contacting Freedom Scientific technical Support.  Our development
team is working to address any issues with JAWS and the synthesizers offered
with it.  However, because JAWS 8.0 is still in development, there is no
information regarding the status of any issues known currently.  If I can be of
any additional assistance to you, feel free to email me back.