Re: reading pdf files with jaws

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:02:52 -0500

Hi, open the pdf you want to convert with adobe. Press the alt key. Arrow
down until you see something that says something like save to text. Press
enter. You can give it a different filename or just keep it the same way.
Tab to ok and press enter. Now all you have to do is go to where your
computer saves things either my documents or whatever you set your computer
up for. The saved text file will open up in notepad or whatever program you
choose.