Re: re. email font sizes

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:53:41 -0700

hi Rick,
Well, that's great, but I didn't have any opinion about that in the first
place, so I didn't get what he was saying. No problem, okay? and thanks for
explaining. Again, I honestly was not involved in caring about what fonts
anyone was using in their emails. I was just trying to be helpful about how
to determine something about the font using a Jaws command.

Again, thanks for explaining.