Jaws scripting and Microsoft Office Communicator [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "Reardon, Dale" <Dale.Reardon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:55:47 +1000

        Hi all,

We have just had Microsoft Office communicator deployed at work.

Whilst it provides similar functions to Windows Live Messenger or MSN
Messenger it is a little different.

For example we don't have those nice shortcut keys to read the last
message, second last message etc.

Is it possible to write scripts to perform this functionality?  If so
any idea on who might be able to write such scripts?

If I can come up with someone I can put forward a proposal for our work
to commission the scripts.  There are a number of other Jaws users at
work so it would benefit many of us.

Thanks,
Dale.

Dale Reardon.
National Client Group
Large Business and International
Telephone: (03) 92851223
Email: dale.reardon@xxxxxxxxxx

                            IMPORTANT

 The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review,
re-transmission, disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties.  If you
have received this e-mail in error please notify the Privacy Hotline of the
Australian Taxation Office, telephone 13 28 69 and delete all copies of this
transmission together with any attachments.