Re: re. email font sizes

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:23:59 -0700

Kevin,
Finally, I get it! You forgot the name of the guy who initially asked if
everyone would be so kind as to make their fonts a little larger, and you
thought it was me for some reason! So that's what you were talking about, as
if I had been that guy and you managed to change your font size and you
wanted to know if it was easier for me to read! And that wasn't me at all.
Whew. That was difficult to get to. Well, I'm not the guy. As I explained
earlier, I've got no central vision left in my retinas, and that's what we
need to read print, even if we need it to be larger sometimes because our
vision's going downhill. But I've got no dog in that fight at all, as I
tried to say. I guess this would be funny, except I'm pretty tired out by
now. Well, no problem. No worries. No hassle. Everything's copasetic now.

Joel

Finalllh,----- Original Message -----