Re: question on recording audio with Total Recorder

  • From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:46:35 -0500

You'd have to have a separate mixer and run your Mick in one channel and the
output of your soundcard (to capture Jaws, assuming you're using eloquence),
into another.  If you are using something like triple-talk run the line from
the output of your triple-talk card or usb into the mixer.  Any questions,
let me know.  John Fioravanti