question on recording audio with Total Recorder

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:34:31 -0600

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to record an audiomix of JAWS speech and microphone input
simultaneously?  I'm trying to do this using Total Recorder 5.3.  I was trying
to create an audio tutorial to submit to the Main Menu web site but so far I
can only record either the Jaws speech or the microphone audio but not both at
the same time.  I want to do this through the software or the sound card
settings.  I'd rather not have to record the Jaws speech using the microphone.
It doesn't sound as clear when you do it that way.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

Michael