Re: question on recording audio with Total Recorder

  • From: "Diamond" <tantonio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:56:24 -0500

A couple of questions on Total Recorder please.

1 Does this product record in stereo from an external source?
2 If recording from old vinyl records, does it have noise reduction capability?

If the answer to the above is yes, how well does it work with Jaws 7.0?

Last, where can it be purchased from?

Thanks
Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>