Re: punctuation

  • From: Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:03:08 -0700

Well I hope I can find it again.
go into jaws.
utilities jaws configuration manager then hit the alt key and select customize punctuation. Tab over to find the reset factory settings and select it and that will bring you to hopefully not hearing everything.
Lovette
Lovette I have a similar problm, please direct me to "factory default" to perhaps resolve my situation? Tks,Mae. ----- Original Message -----