Re: punctuation

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:54:34 -0700

Gosh, I didn't mean that, and I don't have any dog in the fight. I remember
only mentioning that a repair might be the first thing to try when weird
things start going wrong, that's all. I didn't mean anything other than
that. And of course a repair doesn't wipe out your settings or your
dictionary, so I dont' get what you're saying. anyway, as they like to say
now and then, there be a million ways to get things done. Whoops, no, that's
a Talking Heads line. I mean, there's more than one way to do something in
Windows/Jaws/the universe. Anyway, no argument. I understand. But I sure
have never lost my settings by doing a repair *or* an upgrade, so I'm a
little lost.

All best.
nvnvenywyay, underfirsst  edon't r
From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just a thought. I wonder if performing the routine called a Jaws repair
would have rectified the problem, without having to install another version
or anything so radical. That is a very good thing to try routinely when
something really ordinary like this mysteriously stops working right.

10:44 PM