Another Microsoft Outlook Question

  • From: Geoff Connor <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:43:19 -0400

Hi all. I sent a question regarding Microsoft Outlook the other day. I
currently have office XP and every time I go to set up an e-mail message, Jaws
won't say the names of the contacts I'm putting in the to, CC, and the BCC
fields. I have to tab and shift-tab to make sure I have the right contacts in
the fields. I am also currently using Jaws 8.0 and Windows Vista Home Premium.
Would it make a difference if I upgraded to Office 2007 or would I still have
the same problem.

Geoff