Re: outlook 2010

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:30:51 -0700

Bonnie,

As to Sent Items, take a look in Tools/Options/Preferences/E-Mail Settings.
Should be there somewhere to post your sent items in that folder.

As to deleted, Tools/Options/Other should have a checkbox for emptying the
deleted items upon exiting. Might want to turn that off.

All this is with 2007, but I'm going to presume that some of this carried over
to 2010, or at least you'll get close.

Dave