RE: outlook 2010

  • From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:35:44 -0500

I am using 2010, but I don't know that I can be helpful. I'm rather confused
by it myself. I had help with the basic install, but since then have been
trying to figure it out. I did somehow import my contacts and mail folders
from my previous Outlook, but again that was a while ago and I don't
remember specifics. If anyone else is really trying to work with this, I'd
be interested. They've changed a lot since 2007, and I can't find simple
stuff, like my deleted items folder and the folders I've set up to store
emails. I know they are set up, but they don't show up in the tree view and
I don't know where they are. Big sigh.

Bonnie