re: on-line newspapers and JAWS

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:28:27 -0500

Alicia,

As long as that newspaper has an on-line version, you shouldn't have any problems accessing it using JFW and your browser. The only thing that might cause a problem would be if the web page uses Flash, but you can configure JAWS to ignore Flash on web pages.

Alan

Alicia wrote:
Hello Everyone:
Does anyone know how to configure JAWS to read newspapers on-line. My son is in the newspaper this morning and I really want to read the article. I am not
even sure if this can be done but thought I would enquire.
Alicia