Re: on-line newspapers and JAWS

  • From: "Dan Hollis" <oldan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:33:25 -0600

You might also look for the printer friendly versions of the articles you are
interested in reading. This cuts out a lot of graphics, headers and links that
would otherwise get in the way of easing reading of articles.

Dan
    From: Alicia

    Hello Everyone:

    Does anyone know how to configure JAWS to read newspapers on-line. My son
is in the newspaper this morning and I really want to read the article. I am
not even sure if this can be done but thought I would enquire.
    Alicia