Re: on-line newspapers and JAWS

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:26:11 -0600

A friend of mine who is a Windows Eyes user told me about the flash but I could
not figure out how to disable it. If someone can give me some step by step
instructions on disabling the flash I would be greatly appreciated.
Alicia and LD Vera

    From: Alicia

    I am glad that JAWS does not have to be configured in any special way. I
will check out the home page of my local newspaper very carefully and perhaps
place some place markers in certain areas on the page for easier navigation. I
live in a small town in Sedalia Missouri. The name of the local newspaper here
is The Sedalia Democrat.
    Thanks,
    Alicia