Re: new laptop and JAWS?

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:28:15 -0500

Hi folks,

I am using JAWS version 12 standard with Windows 7 64-bit, WindowsLiveMail  and
MS Office 2010, and it all works together as one would hope.  JAWS professional
is obviously not necessary.

Having moved from Windows XP, Outlook Express  and Office 2003, I am finding
things that work differently, and that causes some frustration from time to
time.  But I am learning, and the difficulties now seem fewer.

All the best,

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada